SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOV 12 at 23:59.
NADIS is looking for a part time farm vet, passionate about veterinary health planning to help deliver a new Farming Connect/Lantra project due to start in January 2019 and help with marketing.
- Develop course content and material for farmers’ meetings on health planning and train vets to deliver presentations.
- Communicate NADIS’ work with Industry partners and Veterinary Practices through phone calls, emails, mailouts and social media.
- Build relationships with and secure funding from Pharmaceutical Companies.
- Passionate in promoting veterinary health planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available in average 16 hours per week, preferably between Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00.
- The role is suitable for working from home but involves occasional travel for meetings and attending industry events. Preferably located in Mid or South Wales.
The role is initially for covering a maternity leave for one year but could become permanent.
Learn more about NADIS by visting www.nadis.org.uk
Please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The deadline for submission is Nov 12 at 23:59.